January was a lot to live up to and boy did February give it a good run!
Here are my highlights:
- Made some sweet memories with my little. She’s turning into her own person and I love to see her growth. I underestimate just how smart my offspring is!
- Crafting more! I have tapped into my creativity and have tried replicating things I see online. I was sent a great idea for a baby shower gift and I am on track to execute it perfectly.
- My best friend gave me some great news! I got a random FaceTime (which isn’t her style) and the call ended in the sweetest happiest tears. This led me to crafting more and shipping her a special surprise
- I’m still on track with my New Years Goal – I read 2 more book! One of which was my companies “Book Club” read!
- This last highlight is the same as January’s. Simply stated more progress has been made.
Now my lowlights
- Financial stress is still there. I did better this month, but the looming thought is still there.
- Tough decisions were made. Thinking of the future of my daughter is a scary thought. I know she can’t live in my bubble forever, but the outside world is scary.
- Mentally trying to compare February to January. I almost self sabotaged how great this month could actually be.